Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's Been a Long Time

Wow, was November really the last time I made any additions to this page?

2007's been a busy year for me, as I've been side-tracked with work, charity work, and DIY projects.

On the subject of DIY projects, I've started work on converting my garage into a games room. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get around to uploading some pictures and documenting the process so far.

In the meantime, I'm off to Germany next week, where I'll be attending the Games Convention in Leipzig. Whilst retro gaming's more my thing, it's still interesting to see how far my hobby's come in the last 30 years, and if last year's anything to go by I'm hoping there will be one or two retro items there to keep me occupied.

I'll write more when I get back!

No comments: